September – May
Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:00pm
Fall semester starts on September 20th. Registrations must be completed by Sunday, September 17th. For ages three year olds (by Oct. 1st and potty trained) through 5th grade. Your kids will have fun at AWANA on Wednesday evenings playing fun games, memorizing scripture and worshiping with friends!
AWANA’s is a volunteer run organization. Help us have a great night every week by being aware of the following information.
- $25 per child per semester (at registration & in January)
- Enrollment fee is due in full at registration.
- Materials cost is $24 per child.
– $12 handbook for each child
– $12 vest for Cubbies, t-shirt for Sparks or jersey for TnT
- A child must be 3yrs old AND potty trained to be enrolled.
Second semester registration deadline is January 5.
If you missed the deadline please call the church office at (303) 936-1712 to inquire about possible open spaces.
What Your Kids Need to Bring
- All children should wear their club gear (vest, t-shirt, jersey) each week.
- All children should bring their handbook each week. The kids work on these books with their leaders. Their leaders will be marking off achievements in their books. Please make sure they bring them.
- Tennis shoes or shoes fit for running are required for game time (no flip flops, crocs, or open-toed shoes). Shoes must be worn at all times.
Drop Off & Pick Up
- Check in your child(ren) at the self-check in computers.
- DROP OFF in classrooms starts at 6:20 p.m.
- Program begins sharply at 6:30 p.m.
- 3’s through 5’s meet in the Early Childhood department.
- Please note: children remain in the same class all year.
- Kindergarten through 5th grade – drop off in the Elementary classrooms.
- Awana program ends at 8pm
- PICK UP for families attending Growth Groups on Wednesday evenings can pick up their children at 8:15pm.
Help Our Evening Run Smoothly
- Please be on time with drop off and pick up. Your promptness makes a huge difference for our volunteers so they can get home on time too.
- Food is not allowed in classrooms. If kids are arriving with fast food, parents are welcome to sit with their children at the tables in the Coffee Bar area to help them finish before checking them into their classroom.