We are excited about what God is currently doing at The Rock and believe God is going to do even greater things in the future. As a church, we are currently in the process of praying and searching for our future Lead Pastor.
The Lead Pastor at The Rock is the primary teacher and the one whom God brings His vision for The Rock through. We believe this man is already being prepared for the work God has for him in this community.
Currently, we are being lead by our executive team and elders and are receiving solid teaching from a host of our gifted pastors!
who we are
On October 21st, 2017, the elders of The Rock met together to pray and confirm their belief of who God has called The Rock to be. The DNA of a church is not summed up in the things the church does, as that can change with seasons of ministry, but is to be summed up by the characteristics of WHO we are as a church. OUR MISSION: We exist to reach our community with the hope, love, and grace of Jesus Christ
- We will faithfully serve our community and the neighborhoods around our main campus
- We will continue ministering to the families that attend our local schools
- We will remain committed to be a “Real Church for Real People”
OUR CORE VALUES:
- LOVE because we believe in grace
- UNITY because we set personal preferences aside
- GROWTH because we’re committed to bringing people into our church family to build them up
- HOPE because we have no hope apart from Jesus
OUR VISION STATEMENTS:
- Nurture our relationship with God personally and corporately
- Love people where they’re at, but love them too much to leave them there
- Engage the community in a friendly manner
- Develop and raise up the spiritual leaders of tomorrow
- Empower believers to live out their faith through service and generosity
Click here to read more about our purpose and philosophy of ministry.
meet our team
The elders have appointed 9 individuals to oversee the search of our new Lead Pastor. Their responsibilities include prayer, reviewing applications, meeting with prospective pastors, and presenting potential candidates to the elders for the final hiring decision.
Michael, Kristen, Aurora and Ryder McComb. We are currently Growth group leaders and YLiC teachers. We love The Rock's emphasis on growth groups and community.
Tracey and Greg Newell. Tracey serves in Children's ministry, Next Steps, Missions, and Connections. Greg is the Facility Manager, head of security, and leads a growth group.
Brian, Abby, Jackson, Charlie and Lydia. Abby serves in Financial Peace University, and Brian is an Elder at The Rock.
Robin and Dan Reuter. They serve on our Missions team and on our First Impressions team.
Bob and Jody Lewis. Bob serves as an Elder at The Rock and Rock U teacher. Both serve on our prayer team and are Growth Group Shepherds.
Mark and Rachael Mogle. Mark currently serves as an elder at The Rock and Rachael is on the Worship Team.
Wendell and Darlene Bash. They serve as director of 2nd Half For Him, our seniors ministry.
Prayer & Question Night
Please join our Pastoral Search committee for an evening of PRAYER with a time for Questions and Answers.
If you are interesting in applying for the Lead Pastor position, please read through the job posting below and follow the instructions provided.